DiamondPleat WTW-0112 (Unicel C-4950)
Out of stock
DiamondPleat WTW-0112 – Replaces Unicel C-4950 / Pleatco PRB50-IN / Darlly SC706.
This WTW-0112 / PRB50-IN / SC706 / C-4950 filter cartridge replaces the following filter manufacturer ref codes:
Great Barrier 8510
This replacement C-4950 filter has 50 sq ft of genuine Reemay filter medium and a pleat count of 212.
The C-4950 filter top end cap is a 2 1/8 inch (5.4cm) hole and the bottom end cap is a 2 1/8 inch (5.4cm) hole.
How often should I clean my hot tub filters?
Our filters are designed to keep your hot tub water crystal clear for up to twelve months. This life span is when used in conjunction with a proper maintenance regime. We recommend that you chemically clean your C-4950 filter on a monthly basis. This will therefore ensure that your filters remain free of debris and provide good quality filtration.
If you want a quick and easy filter cleaning solution in between deep chemical cleans, you can use our convenient instant filter cartridge cleaner on a week to week basis.
How to clean your WTW-0112 / C-4950 / PRB50-IN / SC706 filter cartridge:
- Check your spa manual for the manufacturers instructions on how to remove your filters.
- Turn off the power supply to your hot tub and remove your filter cartridges.
- Removal of physical debris should be done using water pressure either from a hose or a specialised cartridge cleaning tool such as a water wand cartridge cleaner.
- Our filters are compatible with filter cleaning products such as Immerse cartridge cleaner . They should be left to soak overnight for thorough deep cleaning of the filter pores.
- Find a bucket large enough to fully immerse your C-4950 filter. Insert your filters into the bucket, top up to above the level of the top of the filters with warm or cold water, then add the contents of the Immerse sachet.
- Ensure that the Immerse is dispersed and dissolves into the water and then leave to soak overnight.
- After soaking overnight, remove the filters from the bucket and hose down all the pleats with fresh water. This will remove any residue of the filter cleaning solution. Then leave to dry – this allows the filter pores to tighten back up again to ensure maximum filtration performance when they are refitted into your hot tub.
How long will my hot tub filters last?
If you have just one set of filters in constant use, discard them responsibly and replace with new ones every 12 months.
For best results we recommend using two sets of cartridges in rotation, with one set in service in the hot tub and the other set on standby. This means that you don’t have any spa downtime when your filters are being cleaned. If you rotate both sets equally, your C-4950 filter will last up to 2 years.
|Filter length (cm)|
|Filter diameter (cm)|
|Filter area (sq ft)||
2 1/8 inch (5.4cm) hole
2 1/8 inch (5.4cm) hole
|Filbur reference code||
|Pleatco reference code||
|Unicel reference code||
|Great Barrier reference code||
|Darlly reference code||
|DiamondPleat reference code||
|Magnum reference code||